The Enfora MT-Gu is an innovative certified dual & quad-band tracker that is optimized for today’s increasing demand for vehicle recovery, fuel efficient fleet operations, driver and vehicle profiling and interactive communications. Providing complete GSM/GPRS communications Enfora helps you track and monitor vehicles from the family car to the largest fleet of commercial vehicles.
Select GPS tracker model
Click on the model image to see detailed information and current list of supported features
Enfora MT-Gu (GSM2338)
Location and tracking
Enfora MT-Gu is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With Quad-band GSM module Enfora MT-Gu can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 7-40V, which makes possible to install Enfora MT-Gu both on cars and vans.
Device also features a built-in rechargeable 230 mAh backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about an hour of device operation (in normal conditions).
The battery features:
- Overload protection
- Temperature sensing (will disconnect charging if out of temp range, 0-45 degrees C)
- Battery identification (prevents user from trying to power the unit with an unauthorized battery, or change an unauthorized battery)
Local and remote management
Enfora MT-Gu device can be configured and managed over-the-air.
In case you are not able to configure device over the air, manual management over SMS-commands and configuration software is also available.
Enfora MT-Gu offers following features:
- Support for Garmin’s Fleet Management Interface (FMI) (optional)
- Enable virtually any telematics application with included software suite
- Flexible customization through built-in programmable rules engine, a network router & control automation capabilities
- Wireless data and voice port available on MT-Gµ for user email and voice communication
- Geo-fencing & GPIO’s
- Auto-registration on power up
- Internal battery back-up on the MT-Gµ allows for continued operation when main input power is removed
- Utilize Enfora’s Services Gateway 2.0 to tie quickly to existing applications or services
- Integrated SMS for commands & messages
Enfora MT-Gu has three LEDs on its front panel:
- GPS PWR - indicates power to the GPS module
- User LED 1 - By default this LED shows GSM/GPRS status. It can be configured to display registration, or other user functions.
- User LED 2 - By default this LED shows GPS fix status. It can be configured to display registration, GPS fix status, or other functions.