Select GPS tracker model
Click on the model image to see detailed information and current list of supported features
IMTSA TR2-OBD is a Vehicle GPS Tracker with OBD II (On-Board-Diagnostics) and SAE J1939 CAN functions.
Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends backup battery life, and its GPS receiver have superior sensitivity and fast time to first track driver behavior detection such as cornering,hard braking,speed and location.
IMTSA TR2-OBD is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With a highly sensitive GPS engine along with an integrated GPS antenna and multiple OBDII protocols supported, IMTSA TR2-OBD can be installed in the majority of vehicles.
The support of 2G GSM Quad-band network allows TR2-OBD location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
IMTSA TR2-OBD has following features:
- OBD connectivity, simple to install, easy to use.
- Quad band GSM modem, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- U-blox 6M GPS module with A-GPS.
- Internal GSM/GPS antenna.
- Internal Immobilizer for anti-theft.
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer.
- Supports all OBD protocols.
- Supports SAE J1939 CANBUS protocol.
- Support SAE J1708/J1587 protocol.
- 8 types driver behavior detect.
- Tracking by time, distance, course and status.
- Geo-fence(Circle, Rectangular and Polygon).
- FOTA(Firmware updating via GPRS from FTP server).
- Auto APN identification.
- Auto time zone identification.
- Voice monitor.
External power supply might be 8-32V, which makes possible to use IMTSA TR2-OBD with all car models.
IMTSA TR2-OBD tracker can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
IMTSA TR2si is a basic GPS tracker featuring high-precision ublox GPS module, OBD, RFID, iButton, fuel sensor and 2 temperature sensors.
Location and tracking
- u-blox GPS module with high GPS positioning accuracy
- Continuous tracking mode (Real-time tracking by Time, Distance Interval or Intelligent Mode)
- No LBS support
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900
- No 3G support
- Backup battery: 300 mAh Li Polymer battery
Inputs and outputs
- 4 digital inputs
- 2 digital outputs
- 1 Analog input
- 1-wire for iButton and temperature
- 1 RS232
- 1 for optional panic / sos button
- 1 micro USB
- Support for the external, optional SOS button
Local and remote management
- SMS, GPRS TCP / UDP communications
- GPS antenna
- I/O cables
- Relay (optional)
- Door sensor (optional)
- Microphone (optional)
- Buzzer (optional)
- LED lamp (optional)