Select GPS tracker model
Click on the model image to see detailed information and current list of supported features
Kingneed T500 is a specialized cow-GPS tracker with basic functionality. The main purpose is cattle tracking.
The device features water-proof design, and large internal battery with an optional support of solar panels which prolong the battery life.
The device also has special collar for the best fixation on the cow.
- GPS device
- User manual
Kingneed T500 is embedded with U-BLOX G7020-ST chip and doesn't have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. However it supports Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
There are two basic continuous tracking modes (by time interval and by distance) and interval tracking mode (see "Sleep by schedule" below).
Since T500 has no built-in memory, when user leaves GSM coverage area all tracking data will be lost.
With Quad-band GSM module T500 can be operated all over the world where 2G networks exist.
It's claimed that fully charged battery can last from 1 to 2 days, depending on the GSM and GPS signal conditions. T500 also has several tracking mode options:
- "routetrack" – tracker won't sleep, GSM module is always ON, and the device sends its coordinates each N seconds while the tracker is moving. GPS module is turned off if the device is not moving.
- "check" – tracker connects to the server each N minutes, and passes its coordinates regardless of moving state. GSM module is always ON. GPS module is turned each N minutes.
- "sleep" – deep sleep mode. The device sends its coordinates each N hours, after that it falls asleep again. GSM and GPS modules are turned on each N hours
- "periodlocate" – this mode allows to set up to three intervals in which the device will work similar to "routetrack" mode. All other time the device will fall to a deep sleep.
Kingneed T500 tracker has two general modes for GSM communication: SMS and GPRS. In GPRS mode it sends data to server and can be controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Kingneed T500 features optional solar panels, which may be used with the collar to prolong the tracker battery life.
KingNeed Magnet GPS Tracker is a flexible personal security device with multi-usage. Uses a unique blend of GPS, GSM, and Wi-Fi technology to help user locate their values both indoors and out.
- 20000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery
- Maximum 1600 days working time
- Motion alert and Drop-trigger alert build-in
- WiFi indoor locate with 10-50 meter position accuracy
- Support up to 32G byte memory card extend
- No installation need, easy attach to any iron surface
- AGPS+WiFi+GSM mix advanced location technology
- Water-Proof design with strong magnets built-in
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 2G Network
- Build-in battery (20000 mAh Li-Po)
- Up to 1600 days working time
- Remote GPRS commands
- Server connection setup over SMS