Every month Loccate takes a step forward and expands its capabilities. We are very glad that our users are the source of permanent suggestions for the system improvement. Being grateful for that, we would like to introduce the past month updates.
- Group a large number of objects on the map (vehicles or employees) by zooming out the scale;
- The context menu in the trackers list. It gives a quick access to the tracker actions;
- The new messages chat informer. Get instant messages notifications from the Loccate Tracker app;
- A new design of the Loccate Monitor and Loccate Tracker apps on your iPhone / iPad.
- GPS odometer value in the Trip reports;
- You can easily repeat regular maintenance works in the “Fleet” (Maintenance) application;
- “Tasks” application import has been improved. Browsing the tasks list, you can explicitly specify the employees your tasks should be assigned to.
- Supported inter-server data exchange protocol UniGis, developed by Unilever;
- Export your tracks in KML-file using “Splitting by tracks” option.
- Improved algorithm to filter data at the beginning and end of tracks for hiking employees, allowing to record their location more accurately;
- Secure SSL-connection for the Web interface and mobile applications.
Please, ask your questions or leave the suggestions and join our social networks.